Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

This is the first Valentines Day in my life that I have a real Valentine!!! It's kind of crazy, but Brent and I didn't know each other on February 14th last year. We met on the 19th.

So as of today, we've been married for 6th months, but have not yet known each other for a year. Weird!!!

Really though, it's not that weird, because Brent is so genuine and easy to love. Our first six months have been awesome and we look forward to many years to come! 

On Saturday, Brent bought me a beautiful red rose. He knows that I think its ridiculous to spend too much money on flowers, but that I still love fresh flowers. He picked a perfect, red rose. And a huge heart shaped balloon. We celebrated our 6 month anniversary by going to the temple and then ordering pizza. :-)




No comments: