Monday, June 21, 2010

Central Utah Writing Project

Today I started CUWP, and I love it already!! The truth is, I love to write, but don't do it much unless I'm forced to. And one of the other things I love is good food, and there was certainly pleanty of that--- breakfast AND lunch from Flower Girls and Dough Boys-- my favorite bakery/ sandwich shop. What could be better?

So, over the next four weeks, I will post the prompts that I write during the course. I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

2 comments:

KaRynn Sheranian said...

So Liz's (our cousin's) friend, Olivia, works as a cake decorator for Flower Girls and Dough Boys. And she brings home bread for me every once and a while. Right now I have cranberry walnut bread at home. YUM. You need to try it.

Lia said...

What is Central Utah Writing Project?

I'm so glad you're posting more on your blog!

My sister and I were just talking about where to go to dinner tomorrow. She wanted somewhere light. I'll check out this "Flower Girls and Dough Boys."