They would need batteries of course, but lo and behold, there were 6 DD Energizer batteries already in place-- from about 10 years ago at family camp! And they still worked!! I didn't actually go on the roll, but I was so amused by the whole ordeal, I had to take a picture (which I hope they don't mind I'm posing here). Honestly, I don't know what to say. It's so bizarre, I'm now speechless.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Gangsta Rollin'
They would need batteries of course, but lo and behold, there were 6 DD Energizer batteries already in place-- from about 10 years ago at family camp! And they still worked!! I didn't actually go on the roll, but I was so amused by the whole ordeal, I had to take a picture (which I hope they don't mind I'm posing here). Honestly, I don't know what to say. It's so bizarre, I'm now speechless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wanna see a picture of you in on the action, Sarah!!! I think I'd pay money to see you "gangsta'd out"!!!
Hahaha. Sarah, you seriously should have donned that gangsta outfit you created for your talent show. You would totally have fit in! =D
seriously, I don't get the whole "gangsta" thing. When did it become cool to pretend you're an idiot?
Post a Comment